Alternatively referred as GMod, it’s a standalone game that is readily available on Steam, a content delivery service designed by a company named Valve. Garry’s Mod let players manipulate objects, or “props”, in a game, to make different creative devices. Such game offers players with a Tool Gun and a Physics Gun to manipulate the position and props them wherever they wish. Players can enjoy multiplayer gaming as well, where they can create different devices with many players, communicating with one another via voice or text chat. You can visit http://playgmodfree.com if you wish to give that game a try.
Garry’s Mod was initially made available on Steam on November however only worked for gamers who owned Half-Life 2. At that moment, Garry’s Mod wasn’t a standalone game, but despite a modification. However, it was later turned into a separate game and no longer needs players to own game on Steam. On September 2010, a “Toybox” feature was later added for players to use the Amazon S3 in order to download content from 3rd party sources, comprising maps, weapons, and props. Features of the mod comprise:
- More versatile tool for camera
- Appearance of thrusters may be altered to its general effects
- Player models visible in vehicles now.
- Color-gun tool modes and color-wheel within bloom
- The Physics Gun is capable of moving any entity. (Despite for numerous other players and a map itself)
- Improved interaction between client and servers
- Hydraulic tool-gun
- Reworked motion-blur
- Motor tool-gun: Lets props to rotate automatically. Controllable with help of a number-pad.
- Winch tool-gun: a constraint that lets control of an of the rope length at set speeds with help of number-pad.
- Hover ball tool-gun: It links hovering balls to objects and afterward hovers them at preset heights. They will let players make additional complex flying machines, in addition, to aiding in steering similar objects.
- A top quality Depth of field usually effects with an interface that is more intuitive. You can also pick focal point by clicking at a particular point.
- The new menu for spawn has a configurable system of different filters and categories from a base list of all available resources and will automatically generate icons as well for items that are spawnable, eliminating both need to produce icons for each object in a world and also to keep up with latest releases, and concerns regarding not covering 3rd party creations. And you can get a list of spawnable items at http://playgmodfree.com.